Date:      Thu, 12 Sep 2013 11:36:00 -0700
From:      Sean Bruno <sean_bruno@yahoo.com>
To:        freebsd-embedded <freebsd-embedded@freebsd.org>
Subject:   [CFT] gpio.4

--=-Td/LzidkFcv+r/k/EVbz

http://people.freebsd.org/~sbruno/gpio.4.txt

More or less, this is a braindump of what I learned when mucking around
with the Atheros 24k mips hardware.  PLEASE review this as I've found a
bunch of *other* GPIO interfaces strewn about the code and tried to
document what I found.  I *only* went into detail on the hints and
interfaces that I've directly been playing with, but I documented the
existence of other GPIO interfaces on ARM/MIPS/POWERPC

I don't think its fair to ask people to learn this *every* time when
reading the code.  :-)

Thanks to gjb and adrian for some initial review, comments and feedback.

Sean

--=-Td/LzidkFcv+r/k/EVbz

--=-Td/LzidkFcv+r/k/EVbz--