Date:      Wed, 7 Nov 2001 23:59:56 +0100
From:      Jan.Stocker@t-online.de (Jan Stocker)
To:        "Thomas Quinot" <quinot@inf.enst.fr>, "Scott Long" <scott_long@btc.adaptec.com>
Cc:        <freebsd-scsi@FreeBSD.ORG>, <freebsd-current@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   RE: SCSI->IDE

I used your patches to change my -current release and got this:

$ camcontrol devlist -v
scbus0 on umass-sim0 bus 0:
<MINOLTA DIMAGE 2330 ZOOM 1.00>    at scbus0 target 0 lun 0 (da0)
scbus-1 on xpt0 bus 0:
<  >                               at scbus-1 target -1 lun -1 (xpt0)

$ cdrecord -scanbus
Cdrecord 1.10 (i386-unknown-freebsd5.0) Copyright (C) 1995-2001 Jörg
Schilling
cdrecord: No such file or directory. Cannot open SCSI driver.
cdrecord: For possible targets try 'cdrecord -scanbus'. Make sure you are
root.

This all looks not very good... a bus with number -1???

Jan

P.S. Do you have forgotten to do a detach???