Date:      Thu, 16 Jul 1998 22:50:28 -0400 (EDT)
From:      Bill Fumerola <billf@chc-chimes.com>
To:        freebsd-ports@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   dependence on a shared library.

I'm currently working on a port that needs the includes(and of cource the
library) from /usr/ports/graphics/gd. I'm trying to figure out the best
way to depend on the installation of this ports/package. I _could_ look
for the binaries that are installed with this port/package, but that seems
kind of silly as I don't need the binaries, just the headers.

I obviously can't use LIB_DEPEND, so what should I use?

 	  bill fumerola [root/billf]@chc-chimes.com
      computer horizons corp - www.computerhorizons.com
  ph:(800)252.2421 x128 / bill_fumerola@computerhorizons.com