Date:      Thu, 22 Jul 1999 10:59:11 -0600 (MDT)
From:      Brett Taylor <brett@peloton.physics.montana.edu>
To:        Adrian Filipi-Martin <adrian@ubergeeks.com>
Cc:        Kris Kennaway <kkenn@rebel.net.au>, advocacy@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: MSNBC: The Net's stealth operating system

Hi,

On Thu, 22 Jul 1999, Adrian Filipi-Martin wrote:

> On Thu, 22 Jul 1999, Kris Kennaway wrote:
>
> > http://www.msnbc.com/news/292376.asp
> >
> > I've only skimmed it so far, but it seems like a pretty nice article.
> > Nice work, Wes Peters and Matthew Fuller for the quotes, too.

> I just about fell out of my chair when I saw this quote, 'Has Linux
> has become too mainstream and lost its appeal among "Ubergeeks"?'

Hehe - nice.  Apparently the quote is true.

The only thing that bothered me was the screwup in the article pointing at
DaemonNews.  Their link in the "links" section was fine, but they called
it daemonnews.com in the article.  Sigh.  I don't think we're making any
money - if so Chris must be stealing it or skimming some off t-shirt
sales!  :-)

Brett
Brett Taylor            brett@peloton.physics.montana.edu *
                        brett@daemonnews.org              *