Date:      Fri, 12 Dec 2014 18:01:29 -0600
From:      chris <chris@bsdjunk.com>
To:        Dan Langille <dan@langille.org>
Cc:        ports@FreeBSD.org, FreeBSD Developers <developers@FreeBSD.org>, Pietro Cerutti <gahr@FreeBSD.org>
Subject:   Re: Resetting maintainership

---- On Fri, 12 Dec 2014 17:31:54 -0600 Dan Langille&lt;dan@langille.org&gt=
; wrote ----=20

&gt; On Dec 10, 2014, at 5:27 PM, Pietro Cerutti &lt;gahr@FreeBSD.org&gt; w=
rote:=20
&gt;=20
&gt; All,=20
&gt;=20
&gt; unfortunately, I don't foresee having time to take care of my ports as=
=20
&gt; they deserve in the near future. Hence, I'm dropping maintainership of=
=20
&gt; all of them. Of course, I'll be occasionally patching and updating stu=
ff=20
&gt; here and there anyway. Here's the list of ports. Please be greedy :)=
=20
=20
That=E2=80=99s a whole lot of ports. Thanks for your work. Best wishes.=20
=20
=E2=80=94=20
Dan Langille=20
http://langille.org/=20
=20
=20
=20
=20
=20

Please send list so I can see if any interest me.