Date:      Sun, 27 Jul 2014 21:31:37 +0100
From:      "George Neville-Neil" <gnn@neville-neil.com>
To:        net@freebsd.org
Subject:   Call for PF and IPFW rulesets

Howdy,

I am currently doing performance comparisons and related work on PF in
FreeBSD.

While I can certainly hand craft a bunch of rulesets that should be
equivalent on both
systems I'm putting out a call to those who might be willing to share
some real world
rulesets with me and the rest of the community.

I'll be putting these into the netperf project I've started on GitHub,
so, realize that these
will be public.  https://github.com/gvnn3/netperf
The rulesets will also be used in papers and other material.

Please email me off list if you have things you are willing to share.

Best,
George