Date:      Thu, 26 Apr 2007 10:02:05 -0700
From:      "Maksim Yevmenkin" <maksim.yevmenkin@gmail.com>
To:        "=?GB2312?B?t73Wvg==?=" <tscmga@gmail.com>
Cc:        "freebsd-bluetooth@freebsd.org" <freebsd-bluetooth@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Re: Is it easy to write an program to make FreeBSD supoort Headset ?

On 4/26/07, 方志 <tscmga@gmail.com> wrote:
>    "Isochronous USB transfers are broken.This means that the USB
> device will not be able to transfer SCO date (voice)."  (from  man 4
> ng_utb) .
>
> Do you means that these  functions
>            "ubt_isoc_in_start"
>            "ubt_isoc_in_complete"
>            "ubt_isoc_in_complete2"
>            "ubt_isoc_out_start"
>            "ubt_isoc_out_complete"
>            "ubt_isoc_out_complete2"
>  in /usr/src/sys/netgraph/bluetooth/drivers/ubt/ng_ubt.c  dosen't work
> properly?

yes. when i initially wrote them, i had very little knowledge about
usb isoc. transfers. right now (i'd like to think) i have a better
understanding of usb isoc. transfers on freebsd and have some code
(locally) that seems to work.

>     I didn't know the official  documents on bluetooth and headset
> profile are available freely on www.bluetooth.com  but not on
> www.bluetooth.org .

i not sure what are you saying, but yes, bluetooth profile documents
available at

http://www.bluetooth.com/Bluetooth/Learn/Technology/Specifications/

and specifically headset

http://www.bluetooth.com/NR/rdonlyres/5C0DEE05-84CD-4D79-BD52-7ECA283430A0/981/HSP_SPEC_V11.pdf