Date:      Thu, 29 Aug 2002 23:53:36 -0700
From:      Benjamin Krueger <benjamin@seattleFenix.net>
To:        Rob <rob@pythonemproject.com>
Cc:        "chat@freebsd.org" <chat@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Re: Cat and computer tales

* Rob (rob@pythonemproject.com) [020829 19:19]:
> On to lighter topics... :)
>
> I'm interested in hearing about "Cat clashes with Computer tales."  I
> have noticed that ours seems to regard my laptop as a competitor,
> thinking I have more affection for it then she.  It typically will place
> itself between my head and the keyboard.  One day it was purring very
> loud and annoying me, so I issued the command "cat /dev/dsp > file" and
> let it run for a while.  I later converted it to an mp3 and played it
> back on my Klipsh system.  There was this thundering purring sound and
> me faintly in the background saying "bad kitty, bad kitty".
>
> Rob.
>

> --
> -----------------------------
> The Numeric Python EM Project
>
> www.pythonemproject.com

  I have, on a few occasions, caught one of my cats molesting my computers. She
seems to have a preference for Sun hardware. Quite appropriately, her name is
'Ping'. =)

http://www.seattleFenix.net/pictures/cats/ping/ping-computer1.jpg
http://www.seattleFenix.net/pictures/cats/ping/ping-computer2.jpg
http://www.seattleFenix.net/pictures/cats/ping/ping-computer3.jpg
http://www.seattleFenix.net/pictures/cats/ping/ping-computer4.jpg
http://www.seattleFenix.net/pictures/cats/ping/ping-likes-sparc.jpg

--
Benjamin Krueger

"Everyone has wings, some folks just don't know what they're for"
- B. Banzai