Date:      Mon, 7 Mar 2005 16:57:30 +0100
From:      v.demartino2@virgilio.it
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Just installed FreeBSD

:-- Messaggio originale --
:From: "Ramiro Aceves" <ea1abz@wanadoo.es>
:To: "Jerry McAllister" <jerrymc@clunix.cl.msu.edu>
:Date: Mon, 7 Mar 2005 16:46:22 +0100
:Cc: Katsuki Hirata <khbizniz@yahoo.com>
:Cc: freebsd-questions-en <freebsd-questions@freebsd.org>
:
:FreeBSD and even Debian GNU/Linux are for people that love computing and=

:believe in free OSes, people who like to know a bit more about how a
:computer works,  not  for people that want a free Winbugs.

I would add the BSD-like linux gentoo to the list, perhaps before debian:=

it has a complete repository of packages and above all, what I found more=

appealing with respect to debian, a wonderful managemente of ports allowi=
ng
you to compile your own system from scratch just like the ports of FreeBS=
D.

Ciao
Vittorio