Date:      Mon, 25 Feb 2002 16:38:54 +0000
From:      j mckitrick <jcm@FreeBSD-uk.eu.org>
To:        freebsd-java@freebsd.org
Subject:   Java with simpler tools - question

So when you are developing Java under FreeBSD, and if you choose to use
basic editors and not IDEs, what references do you keep open to
substitute for all the API and Class help that IDEs normally offer?

Since I have a fundamental knowledge of Java but I need a way to look up
functions, I'd like a good combination of tools that would let me do
this.  I think I'll install ant at home as well as the new native jdk,
but I'd like to know what other resources are most valuable for a new
Java developer.

jm
--
My other computer is your windows box.