Date:      Tue, 8 Jan 2008 01:22:08 -0600
From:      Jeffrey Lehman <jeff@digitalguy.net>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   PHP5 segmentation fault

--J/dobhs11T7y2rNN

Hello everyone, this is my first post to the list as I am a new FreeBSD use=
r as of
last week.  I've installed 7.0RC1 amd64 architecture on my poweredge 2950.=
=20

I'm having issues with apache22 and php5.  Here is the process I went throu=
gh to
install both.

1. Installed www/apache22 using 'make install clean' with default config op=
tions.
2. Installed lang/php5 using 'make install clean' with default config optio=
ns plus
apache support.

Apache seems to be working fine w/o php5 but after I install php5, apache w=
ill core
dump on restart.

PHP5 also seg faults when executing /usr/local/bin/php
# /usr/local/bin/php
Segmentation fault: 11 (core dumped)

Any suggestions would be very appreciative. Thanks!

--=20
Jeffrey Lehman
http://digitalguy.net
GPG Key fingerprint =3D 3087 CED0 57F7 3BD3 14E7  969B EE14 BADA D619 8CF5

--J/dobhs11T7y2rNN

--J/dobhs11T7y2rNN--