Date:      Sun, 03 Mar 2002 19:46:03 -0700 (MST)
From:      "M. Warner Losh" <imp@village.org>
To:        joe@tao.org.uk
Cc:        reichert@numachi.com, gnb@itga.com.au, stable@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Just got 2 different 4.5 disks......

In message: <20020304023815.GA49516@genius.tao.org.uk>
            Josef Karthauser <joe@tao.org.uk> writes:
: On Sun, Mar 03, 2002 at 07:35:32PM -0700, M. Warner Losh wrote:
:
: > a while.  Then Wind River announced they were exiting the business and
: > laid off a bunch of people (but not all of the FreeBSD staff).  Daemon
: > news took up the slack and offered the cds.  Wind River then actually
: > sold the business back to the folks that did Walnut Creek CDROM and
: > are now doing freebsd mall.  The results are that there are two people
: > doing FreeBSD CDROMs.
:
: Three if you count FreeBSD Services Ltd as well.  They do a cd image
: on the back of their DVD set.

Yes.  My mistake.  I'd always viewed them as something different in
that they put all the contents of the 4cds (and then some, iirc) onto
one DVD.

Warner