Date:      Tue, 29 Dec 1998 07:52:02 -0600
From:      "Thomas T. Veldhouse" <veldy@visi.com>
To:        "FreeBSD-Questions" <freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   /dev/acd? and ATAPI CD-RW?

All,

    I will make a second attempt at this question for a lack of response to
the first one.  Perhaps a little more to the point.  How can I use the "acd"
device with my ATAPI CD Burner (HP 7200i)?  The Release notes and cvs
information imply that this can be used but there is no documentation
anywhere on this and I see that CURRENT has moved over to force all ATAPI
drives to use the acd device.  Is there some documentation anywhere on this
issue?

Thanks in advance,

Tom Veldhouse
veldy@visi.com