Date:      Mon, 18 Jan 1999 15:13:16 -0500
From:      "Kenn Martin" <kmartin@infoteam.com>
To:        "freebsd-isp@FreeBSD.ORG" <freebsd-isp@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   Re: FrontPage questions

On Mon, 18 Jan 1999 08:32:44 -0500 (EST), Bill Vermillion wrote:

>Doesn't it really depend on how many customers, real or pontential,
>want this.  If it's only a few then is it worth allocating your
>resources to cover them, or point the customer to someone else.

For this reason, we are trying to add FP support to Apache 1.3.3
under FreeBSD 2.2.8.

We use the apache13-php3 port currently but cannot seem to get the FP
support added properly (it appears to build but no FP clients claim
that the server doesn't have support).  We have also started with the
apache13-fp port and tried adding in PHP support.  We seem to be
getting closer, but aren't there yet.

Has anyone been successful in getting Apache built and operational
with FP and PHP?

kenn