Date:      Thu, 22 Oct 1998 13:32:48 +0100
From:      Brian Somers <brian@Awfulhak.org>
To:        freebsd-users@freebsd-uk.eu.org, freebsd-hackers@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Ppp improvements for dynamic IPs

Ppp has just been updated with some code that should work around the
``first connection'' problem for people running in -auto -alias mode
with dynamic IPs.

Previously, the program that caused the dial up would never connect
although programs started after the dialup is complete would.  Now,
everything should ``just work''.

I'd be interested in some feedback on this.  I've done a limited
amount of testing and it seems to work ok....

Cheers.
      <http://www.Awfulhak.org>;