Date:      Wed, 18 Sep 1996 08:55:53 +1000 (EST)
From:      Ahmad Azhad <azhad@azhad.elec.uq.edu.au>
To:        grog@lemis.de (Greg Lehey)
Cc:        questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: problem recompiling the kernel (2.1.5)

In the previous mail, Greg Lehey wrote ...

> I'd guess that your locore.s is hosed, and that you'll see a lot of
> junk starting on line 156.

Thanks for replying my e-mail.
The problem is I don't understand assembly language :(
And I think there is no changes to locore.s that I'm aware of.
It used to work fine (I mean recompiling my kernel).

I did try to re-install the source,bin and docs. It worked, but when
I copied back all my /etc/* files, and re-install my own kernel (not
the GENERIC one) ... it stopped to work (got problem with locore.s
as I mentioned in my first e-mail).

Please help, and thanks in advance.
--
Ahmad Azhad  <azhad@elec.uq.edu.au> * 11/25 Sir Fred Schonell Drive
Axon Building  Room 204  ext. 53771 * St. Lucia, QLD 4067 Australia