Date:      Fri, 09 May 2008 15:23:13 +0100
From:      Rui Paulo <rpaulo@FreeBSD.org>
To:        freebsd-net@freebsd.org
Subject:   fxp timeouts

Hi,
On a RELENG_7 machine, after a few days of uptime, I started getting fxp
DMA and SBC timeouts:

May  8 19:59:33 sigma kernel: fxp0: DMA timeout
May  8 19:59:33 sigma kernel: fxp0: SCB timeout: 0xff 0xff 0xff 0xffff

And this goes on forever until I reboot:

% zcat /var/log/messages.1.bz2 | egrep -c '(SBC|DMA|timeout)'
1785

Has anyone else experienced this problem ? Am I having hardware problems
? I never had any problems with this card, but I recently put some extra
load on this server.

Regards,
--
Rui Paulo