Date:      Tue, 27 Mar 2001 21:54:40 +0200
From:      Ireneusz Pluta <ipluta@dts.com.pl>
To:        olli@fromme.com
Cc:        ports@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   FreeBSD Port: cssc-0.10b.1 - will it work on SVR4?

Hello,

will cssc compile and work OK, basically, on an SVR4 system, replacing
its original sccs?

Thanks

Irek.

P.S.

I want to do that because I found that the original sccs of my SVR4 has
an y2k bug, which prevents sccs files modified after Dec/31/1999 from
being accessed, sccs-wise. sccs reports a bug in line no. 3, which
contains modification date. Date is displayed like this :0/03/27,
instead of expected 01/03/27, for instance:

d D 2.8 :1/03/27 20:53:17 Irek 19 18

and error reported is like this
ERROR [/projects/acd/source/SCCS/s.inswproc.asm]: format error at line 3
(co4)