Date:      Thu, 9 Nov 2000 18:20:06 +0100
From:      Max <mmax88@libero.it>
To:        freebsd-ports@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Problem with cdda2mp3.gogo script in ports/audio/gogo

Hi, I install gogo-2.36 but the script cdda2mp3.gogo don't work.
I modify it with 0,3,0 for my cdrom but after the command "cdda2mp3.gogo z 1"
I obtain a new bash prompt without any error message ( and without any mp3 file). I tried to edit the cdda2mp3.lnx (it is for linux) that is in contrib with 0,3,0 and /dev/cd0a instead /dev/scd0 and it work (perhaps no in the right mode, the screen was full of advance message but at the end I obtain a good mp3 file).
Anyone knows why the cdda2mp3.gogo aka cdda2mp3.bsd file don't work?
Regards

Max