Date:      Mon, 03 Jul 2000 17:19:43 GMT
From:      "Chris McNett" <chrismcnett@hotmail.com>
To:        ronnetron@hotmail.com
Cc:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Apache and ssh

I don't think you need X to install Apache (and if it is a dependency it
should auto-install), but it's always convenient to have X installed anyway,
so I would install X if disk space is not a problem.

The error message means you need an encryption key.  Read the ssh
documentation and it should give you some tips about how to generate an
encryption key.

Also, I noticed you sent this to two lists.  The FreeBSD website says
clearly that in most cases you should only send it to one list, so I am
removing the freebsd-newbies@freebsd.org from this reply.