Date:      Tue, 21 Dec 1999 15:19:22 -0600
From:      "Lau, Jackie" <Jackie.Lau@COMPAQ.com>
To:        "'freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG'" <freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   IP Dummynet

Hi,
	I tried to install FreeBSD3.3 with IP Dummynet and I encountered a
serious problem.  I am able to get the system up and running with 4 pipes at
56Kbytes/s, but the pipes always die after a few minutes (the pipes can stay
up for at most 10 mins).  And the strangest thing is that one of the pipes
doesn't die and able to stay up and running.  Could anyone give me a help on
this problem?