Date:      Thu, 10 Sep 1998 21:11:10 -0400
From:      Malartre <malartre@aei.ca>
To:        Mikael Karpberg <karpen@ocean.campus.luth.se>
Cc:        Studded <Studded@dal.net>, freebsd-doc@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Y2K compliance

Mikael Karpberg wrote:

> According to Studded:
> > Jordan K. Hubbard wrote:
> > >
> > > It's actually under the documentation link off the home page - the URL
> > > http://www.freebsd.org/y2kbug.html contains our Y2K statement.
> >
> >       The fact that we still get this question so often in spite of having a
> > page now leads me to believe that we should make ours more prominent. :)
>
> Personally I think the first page of www.freebsd.org is rather confusing.
> It's very hard to find what you're looking for, almost no matter what you
> are looking for. Unfortunately I don't have a good answer to "how should it
> look then?" either, so... I'll just crawl back under my rock and let the
> people responsible fix it if they feel it should be fixed. :-)
>
>   /Mikael

> with "unsubscribe freebsd-doc" in the body of the message
This report us to the time when me and other people (forgot the names
and URL) where talking about how to remake the web page.
see
http://www.aei.ca/~malartre/bsd/index2.html
http://www.aei.ca/~malartre/bsd/index1.html.
I dont remember the URL of a guy who enhenced that page. I remember jkh
was saying about it than it was a starting point ;-)
--
[Malartre][malartre@aei.ca][http://www.aei.ca/~malartre/]