Date:      Sun, 6 Feb 2005 19:36:38 +0100
From:      DanGer <danger@rulez.sk>
To:        questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: wget port

This is a cryptographically signed message in MIME format.

------------8844246396AD6FA

Hi dave,

Sunday, February 6, 2005, 7:11:28 PM, you has on mind:

> Hello,
>     I was wondering what the status of the wget ports was? I've been gett=
ing
> an error about wget 1.8.2 having vulnerabilities so i uninstalled it and
> installed or tried to install wget-devel, but portaudit said it also had
> vulnerabilities and it would not permit the install to continue.
> Thanks.
> Dave.

wget has serious vulnerabilities that aren't already fixed even in
devel port...if you want install wget despite these vulns, try to do
make -DDISABLE_VULNERABILITIES install

--=20
Best Regards,

| DanGer <danger@wilbury.sk> |    \\\'',)      The
| DanGer@IRCnet ICQ261701668 |      \/  \ ^    Power
| http://danger.homeunix.org |      .\._/_)    To

[ Joe's Moturary: You Stab 'Em, We Slab 'Em! ]

------------8844246396AD6FA--