Date:      Sat, 08 Jan 2005 22:41:23 +1100
From:      Rob B <rbyrnes@mailshack.com>
To:        Wilko Bulte <wb@freebie.xs4all.nl>, alpha@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Call for testers: please test 4.11-RC1 on your Alpha

At 02:12 AM 31/12/2004, Wilko Bulte wrote:
>Hi
>
>We need more testing done on the various Alpha models for
>the upcoming 4.11 release.
>
>Please check out http://people.freebsd.org/~wilko/testhw.html
>to see what Alpha models have been tested sofar.
>
>If you do not have spare disk capacity to do an install onto,
>by all means at least test a boot into the installer.  This
>ensures we do not end up with uncaught boot / loader problems.
>
>The installer as such as works OK in testing sofar.

Are there floppy images of 4.11RC2 available?  I can't seem to find them
thus far.  If I can get the floppies, I can boot into the installer on my
PC64 and Miata.

cheers,
Rob

--
Error in operator: add beer

This is random quote 489 of 1264.

Distance from the centre of the brewing universe
[15200.8 km (8207.8 mi), 262.8 deg](Apparent) Rennerian

Public Key fingerprint = 6219 33BD A37B 368D 29F5  19FB 945D C4D7 1F66 D9C5