Date:      Fri, 28 Dec 2001 23:58:14 +0100 (CET)
From:      Søren Schmidt <sos@freebsd.dk>
To:        Matthew Dillon <dillon@apollo.backplane.com>
Cc:        Mike Silbersack <silby@silby.com>, "Brandon S. Allbery  KF8NH" <allbery@ece.cmu.edu>, ian j hart <ianjhart@ntlworld.com>, Matthew Gilbert <agilbertm@earthlink.net>, freebsd-stable@FreeBSD.ORG, freebsd-hackers@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: 4.4-STABLE crashes - suspects new ata-driver over wd-drivers

It seems Matthew Dillon wrote:
>     Note that we aren't complaining about your patch or anything, you
>     are simply the closest thing we have to a VIA chip expert right now :-)

I know, I want to nail this as badly as you guys do, I just want to
have the info I use verified before I base any public code on it,
either (preferably) by VIA (not very likely though) or by significant
testing here in my lab.
I do have enogh info to tackle the MVQ bug on the KT133A that we
are talining about here though..

Anyways could I have you guys read out all  256  PCI regs from the
main chip that is the 0x03051106 one ?

-Søren