Date:      Tue, 28 Jul 1998 09:42:24 -0400 (EDT)
From:      ADRIAN Filipi-Martin <adrian@ubergeeks.com>
To:        Greg Lehey <grog@lemis.com>
Cc:        "advocacy@FreeBSD.ORG" <advocacy@FreeBSD.ORG>, Francisco Reyes <reyesf@newsguy.com>
Subject:   Re: http://www.opensource.org/

On Tue, 28 Jul 1998, Greg Lehey wrote:

> Since writing that, I've discovered (thanks to somebody on this list)
> http://opensource.oreilly.com/news/resources.html.  This seems to
> contain exactly what we're trying to achieve.  What else do we want
> Eric to do than to add a link to this page?  I suppose it would be
> nice if O'Reilly would modify this page to unite all the operating
> systems under one header, but those are details.
>
> Greg

	Personally, Im hoping for better accuracy, even in minimal
summaries.  I am sending some corrections for several sections where
either critical information was omitted, or the information presented is
just plain wrong.  .e.g. RMS didn't write his non-unix OS in '84.  May
have started, but it sure isn't complete yet....

	Adrian
--
[ adrian@ubergeeks.com -- Ubergeeks Consulting -- http://www.ubergeeks.com/ ]