Date:      Sun, 19 May 1996 12:47:42 -0700 (PDT)
From:      "Jonathan M. Bresler" <jmb>
To:        jrclark@felix.iupui.edu (John Clark)
Cc:        questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: 3Com Support? -- NOT

John Clark wrote:

> FreeBSD Group,
>
> I was hoping someone could help me with my 3c509 woes.  I have read many
> many questions about the 3c509 card, with no good answers for my problem.
> The largest source of problems seems to be those who are having irq trouble.
> This is not my trouble as I have reconfigured, and recompiled at irq's 5, 7,
> and 10 (orig) with no joy.

	i have a 3com 3C509 and have used it for a couple years now.
	what can i do to help you?

	if you are using 10baseT, please remember to add -link2 to
	the ifconfig line for ep0.

	how about sending me your kernel config file and the output
	of dmesg.

jmb
--
Jonathan M. Bresler           FreeBSD Postmaster             jmb@FreeBSD.ORG