Date:      Tue, 21 Dec 1999 17:00:13 -0500
From:      "Windsor Match Plate and Tool Ltd." <wmptl@MNSi.Net>
To:        <freebsd-questions@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Using MS Outlook Tasks feature

To Whomever May Help Us,

    We are attempting to utilize MS Outlook Tasks through our current email
system, which resides on a FreeBSD 2.2.6-box, over Sendmail/popper. The
problem being that it works sometimes, and doesn't work other times; MS
reports that Tasks are only supported using MS Exchange Server. Does anyone
know of a patch or utility, or emulator to run on a FreeBSD box?

Nathan Vidican
Windsor Match Plate & Tool Ltd.
unix_usr@fcmail.com/wmptl@mnsi.net