Date:      Wed, 14 May 1997 12:25:11 -0500 (CDT)
From:      "Paul T. Root" <proot@horton.iaces.com>
To:        ROBERTC@PII.COM (Robert Clark)
Cc:        root@cola47.scsn.net, questions@FreeBSD.ORG, dmaddox@scsn.net
Subject:   Re: FreeBSD 2.1.7 and COMPAT_43 -Reply -Reply

In a previous message, Robert Clark said:
> How about a
>
> #ifdef BEGINNER or NOVICE
>
> that causes all 'nonoptional' items to be included.

I've thought about writting a graphical config program
with TK or some such. My problem is I have very little
time for creative stuff like that. And I'm not a programmer
anymore.

Anyway, something like this could make configuring a kernel
for a newbie a pretty painless experience.

--
"I would like to deny the statement that I think basketball is a matter
 of life and death. I feel it's much more important that that."