Date:      Fri, 6 Feb 2004 06:13:18 +0000 (UTC)
From:      Wang <wang@sdf.lonestar.org>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   USB wireless adapter (netgear wg121)

Hi,

I get access to the Internet via a wireless connection to my router in
another room. I use a usb wireless adapter (Netgear WG121), which works
fine under Win....but I am really not sure how to get this working with
FreeBSD 5.1. I have read the manual and a few forum posts, and it seems
that USB adapters are supported by default in FreeBSD 5? Is this true, or is
there something I need to enable in the kernel? I am just not sure what to
do in order to get this working, and until it works...my BSD box is
without inet access :(:( Could anyone help?

Thanks for your time!

Best regards
Wang