Date:      Tue, 14 Sep 1999 22:39:15 +0800 (CST)
From:      Ronald Wiplinger <ronald@mail.trace.net.tw>
To:        David Wolfskill <dhw@whistle.com>
Cc:        domi@saargate.de, freebsd-isp@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: copy of incoming mail to another account

On Tue, 14 Sep 1999, David Wolfskill wrote:

> >Date: Tue, 14 Sep 1999 16:21:48 +0200
> >From: domi@saargate.de (domi)
>
> >How can I send a copy of an incoming mail to a unix account to another
> >mail account? I know about the possibility of setting up .forward files,
> >but using those, the mails are only redirected, but not copied.
>
> Assuming a sendmail (work-alike) MTA, in /etc/aliases:
>
> foo:	\foo, bar
>
> will cause mail sent to "foo" to be delivered to "foo" and a copy sent
> to "bar".

Works fine, ... HOWEVER, if it should be a secrete it will be a problem,
since a RETURN-RECEIPT-REQUEST send you also a return receipt from the
second e-mail address.
Better solution would be to use procmail filter mechanism, where you can
rewrite the message, or just append to a file, which in return could be
just the mail file of the second email address, ...