Date:      Thu, 21 Dec 2000 10:31:14 +0200
From:      Tim Priebe <tim@polytechnic.edu.na>
To:        freebsd-stable@FreeBSD.ORG
Cc:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: KDE 2.0.1 refuses to compile.

I have a friend on the KDE core team, and I hear that FreeBSD is not as
well supported at KDE any more, as their main FreeBSD developer has
finished high school, and started working, so does not have much time
for KDE. He told me that that this young man was interested in having
some one pay him to work on KDE for FreeBSD. Mabey someone could contact
him to findout how much he needs to give up his job. I have never
communicated with him, but his email address is alex@kde.org.

Tim.