Date:      Tue, 14 Apr 1998 18:58:56 -0700 (PDT)
From:      "Jason C. Wells" <jcwells@u.washington.edu>
To:        chat@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   The Power of Positive Thinking

I like FreeBSD. I like the FreeBSD community. I like the FreeBSD name. I
like the FreeBSD license. I like FreeBSD support. I like the FreeBSD
core for being very in touch with even the lowest form of user such as
myself.

It seems like there is a bit of "poor me" going around this list because
Linux is so popular. I too must confess some Linux envy. Some opinions
in particular sound like FreeBSD has already been relegated to
"Heathkit" status.

I am personally frustrated by reading opinions that state that FreeBSD
is going down the shitter if we don't act now.

I just want to stand and be counted as person who thinks FreeBSD is
moving in the right direction. If it ain't broke don't fix it.

Have fun,	 | Stop warning me about the latest virus. Learn more...
Jason Wells	 | http://ciac.llnl.gov/ciac/CIACHoaxes.html