Date:      Mon, 21 Jul 1997 03:22:02 -0700 (PDT)
From:      asami@cs.berkeley.edu (Satoshi Asami)
To:        bde@zeta.org.au
Cc:        ahd@kew.com, bde@zeta.org.au, current@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: switching to seral consoles

 * The old way doesn't work properly.  The advantage of the flags are that
 * they let the user specify exactly which serial ports can be consoles
 * (flag 0x10), and which serial ports are consoles (flag 0x20 together with
 * flag 0x10).  You can have no consoles if you really want that (previously,

Bruce, I appreciate all the work you are doing around here recently,
but do you mind (oops :) updating the man pages too?

I know I'm supposed to read all the commit messages and diff all the
changes, but things are changing so quickly my head is starting to
spin.

Satoshi