Date:      Mon, 10 Apr 2000 23:59:22 -0600
From:      Warner Losh <imp@village.org>
To:        chad@DCFinc.com
Cc:        chip@eboai.org, freebsd-small@FREEBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Netpliance Iopener

In message <200004110531.WAA04571@freeway.dcfinc.com> "Chad R. Larson" writes:
: So, if you wanna hack it, get to a shell and dd the DOC somewhere
: safe before you let it connect (if you let it connect at all).

It is actually a SanDisk CF, not a doc.

Oh, and don't get the bright idea to connect it to a PC's IDE bus and
then try to read the CF.  When I connected the power to the 2.5" <->
3.5" converter, two of the ics on the board glowed WHITE HOT.

So, I've an order in at digikey to replace them.

Warner