Date:      Mon, 1 Nov 1999 22:39:12 -0500 (EST)
From:      "Crist J. Clark" <cjc@cc942873-a.ewndsr1.nj.home.com>
To:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG (FreeBSD Questions)
Subject:   Broken Mail Search?

Netscape seems to be mucking up my email archive searches. lynx (of
course) seems to work fine, but no matter what string I feed Netscape,
I get back one article,

  Search Results

  The archive freebsd-questions contains the following items relevant to `

      1.Information on database: freebsd-questions
        Score: 1000; Lines: 42; -11-1999; Archive: freebsd-questions

Notice the "items relevant to `" seems to be empty (that's really how
it looks to me on Netscape).

If I click on the message I get,

  The specified message cannot be accessed.

The URL that netscape generates at the search line for this is,

http://www.freebsd.org/cgi/search.cgi?words=&max=25&words=turtle+beach&max=25&sort=date&source=freebsd-questions

(I happened to try to look for new info on a soundcard for this
example.) Can anyone more familiar with this stuff diagnose the
problem? Like I said, since lynx works, I assume this is Netscape and
not the webpages, but that may not be right either.

Thanks.