Date:      Wed, 2 Aug 1995 20:57:30 +0200
From:      "Julian Stacey <jhs@freebsd.org>" <jhs@vector.eikon.e-technik.tu-muenchen.de>
To:        "Janusz Kokot" <JKOKOT@demeter.ipan.lublin.pl>
Cc:        ports@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Chipmunk port

Janusz

> From: "Janusz Kokot" <JKOKOT@demeter.ipan.lublin.pl>

> I uploaded chipmunk.tgz  to freebsd.cdrom.com/pub/FreeBSD/incoming/
> This is an electronic CAD

OK, I'll grab it tomorrow (when I have a faster connection) & try to compile
it (later in week),
If it compiles, I'll later commit it to the ports/cad collection
(if no one later objects, which seems unlikely :-)

chipmunk will join acs/ irsim/ magic/ pcb/ all in ports/cad/ already :-)

( my ISP is the local univ. CAD dept.  they use Linux on their PCs ,
I'd rather like to be able to offer them a broad palette of CAD packages
on FreeBSD, to tempt them to try FreeBSD too :-)

Of course if someone gets there before me, even better, as I don't actually
know what to do with CAD, beyond compiling it :-).

Chase me Janusz if you've heard nothing by next week
(I've put it on my to-ftp-tomorrow list)

Julian S	jhs@freebsd.org