Date:      Mon, 07 May 2001 10:57:45 +0100
From:      Alexander Derevyanko <der@pc759.cs.msu.su>
To:        FreeBSD.ORG!freebsd-questions@pc759.cmc.msu.ru
Subject:   Re: a SMTP question

Hi !

I once have same problem: One of the users in local network tryes to
send
mail for multiple local and remote addresses, and have a misprint in one
of local
addresses. Of cource, sendmail accepts all addresses except misprinted
one.
But damned Outlook, receiving ONE rejection doesn't send mail to ALL
recipients -
and display very buggy error: "No transport available for <address>",
even not for
the address with misprint, but for ALL addresses in message. The
solution was simple -
i correct addressbook of this local user, and everythin was OK.

Now this problem was gone away - i install virus-scanner and cyrus imap
server,
and now sendmail accepts mail for any username - even with missprints in
it.