Date:      Thu, 2 Jan 2003 23:19:03 +0100 (CET)
From:      Marcel Stangenberger <marcel@hayholt.org>
To:        fathom <fathom@houston.rr.com>
Cc:        questions@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Re: Installation Problem

> I have tried many times to install the current FreeBSD release (4.7) but
> am having a problem. Everything works fine until I select CD/DVD for the
> media, when the Installation tells me that my CD seems more like an
> Audio Disc than a FreeBSD install disc. The problem with this is that it
> already has worked to boot off the CD and won't go any farther. If you
> know of any solution to this problem, I would be grateful for your
> assistance.

only thing i can come up with is that the iso file you burned was either
corrupted or you are using a CD-RW in a non CD-RW drive. Altho that is not
supposed to work at all, i have an old 16X speed drive here who can read
some things from a CD-RW but fails to read most of it (and it doesn't
support CD-RW).

Marcel