Date:      Tue, 21 Mar 2000 17:08:27 -0700
From:      Warner Losh <imp@village.org>
Cc:        FreeBSD-STABLE <stable@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   Re: 3.4->4.0 ld-elf.so.1 error?

In message <200003220003.RAA26866@harmony.village.org> Warner Losh writes:
: I've updated the UPDATING document somewhat.  I've moved the common
: items to the front, but only in 4.x stable.  I've suggested using
: buildkernel and installkernel because that's less painful than the
: ldconfig vs LD_LIBRARY_PATH machinations that one would have to go
: through.
:
: And I've put a section in there to install modules.
:
: Please, everyon, rip it to shreds and let me know what's messed up.

I have none of the following topics in it:
	What do I need to change in my /etc/make.conf
	The KERBEROS issues that are being talked about today.
	mergemaster

I'm looking for something fairly minimal.  The docs people should
likely come up with something better, maybe based on this, so that the
large number of people that want to upgrade have something better than
a file that started out life intending to do heads-up in -current
style rather than in -stable style :-)

Warner