Date:      Wed, 11 Apr 2012 14:17:01 -0500
From:      "Edwin L. Culp W." <edwinlculp@gmail.com>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   How to successfully enable HP LaserJet Professional m1212nf MFP,

hpcups 3.12.2, requires proprietary plugin that seems to not be available
in the HP site.  I have tried to get it using  hplip-3.12.2 with no
success.  I have tried with both cups and hplip and can't get it going.
Any suggestions appreciated.  Maybe the official hplip-3.12.4 might work
but hasn't been updated yet.    I tried to compile it but wasn't able to
adapt the patches.

Thanks,

ed

P.D. Is there a better way to use hp equipment than cups?