Date:      Tue, 25 May 1999 15:18:12 -0400
From:      Ed Keith <edk@kew.com>
To:        Alejandro =?iso-8859-1?Q?Ram=EDrez?= <ales@megared.net.mx>
Cc:        freebsd-questions <freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   Re: which ftp proxy?

No packets get through the firewall. The firewall system is dual homed. No
packets are routed between the two addresses. (The internal network is
192.168.19.x, so it would be very bad if packets were routed.)
If I want to ftp out I need to log onto the firewall machine and ftp from there
then ftp again (using an ftp server on the firewall that only connects to the
inside network) from the firewall to my desktop.

    -EdK