Date:      Fri, 30 Jun 2000 06:59:52 -0700
From:      Cy Schubert - ITSD Open Systems Group <Cy.Schubert@uumail.gov.bc.ca>
To:        "Jacques A. Vidrine" <n@nectar.com>
Cc:        Chuck Robey <chuckr@picnic.mat.net>, Garance A Drosihn <drosih@rpi.edu>, Will Andrews <andrews@technologist.com>, papowell@astart.com, arch@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: was: Bringing LPRng into FreeBSD?

In message <20000630082233.B90316@spawn.nectar.com>, "Jacques A.
Vidrine" write
s:
> On Fri, Jun 30, 2000 at 09:18:34AM -0400, Chuck Robey wrote:
> > Also, LPRng requires gmake.  Going to be a nice bit of work, bmaking that
> > fellow.
>
> LPRng includes a Makefile.bsd (albiet a stale one).  That perhaps
> provides a fighting chance.

Lets replace bmake with gmake in the base system.  Gmake is more
popular and used in RedHat.

Just kidding :)  (It's virtually the start of a long weekend here and I
couldn't resist, sorry).

Seriously, you're right, bmaking the Makefile is going to be an
unpleasant task.

Team Leader, Sun/DEC Team   Internet:  Cy.Schubert@osg.gov.bc.ca
Open Systems Group, ITSD, ISTA
Province of BC