Date:      Thu, 13 Jul 2000 11:03:12 +0000
From:      Charles Anderson <caa@columbus.rr.com>
To:        FreeBSD Multimedia ML <freebsd-multimedia@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   newmidi hangs with SB32 PnP

I know it says AWE is not supported yet but would be detected.  So I put
midi & seq into my kernel config file, so that when it was available I
would be ready.  But my system hung totally right after displaying the
midi probe.  I forgot to try ctrl-alt-esc to drop into the debugger.

Is this known?  I can try to gather more info if needed.

-Charlie
--
Charles Anderson	caa@columbus.rr.com

No quote, no nothin'