Date:      Tue, 5 Oct 2010 19:39:46 +0200
From:      Erik Ulven <erik.ulven@gmail.com>
To:        Leandro F Silva <fsilvaleandro@gmail.com>
Cc:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Which OS for notebook

Hi,
I use lenovo thinkpad T400s with freebsd 8.1 amd64 and openbsd 4.8
i386 (snapshot) as dual boot.
I'm extremely satisfied with both hardware and the OS's. The laptop is
light, doesn't heat up as much as the others I've tried and is very
performant.
Wireless works very well with both OS's. suspend/resume works most of
the time with freebsd, and  always with openbsd. built in camera works
with openbsd. Most of the special keys (light, suspend, etc) seems to
work fine with freebsd.

Erik