Date:      Wed, 28 Jul 1999 08:23:30 GMT
From:      kent spraggett <death@tdv.aus.org>
To:        multimedia@freebsd.org
Subject:   fxtx

hilo.. I'm having a bit of a prob with your program.. Strange thing is; works great on channels 18-20, but the channel freq conversion is wrong. If i try and do the "f161.25" etc for direct frequency access it goes to blue screen of rolling black lines. I have read the README thru and thru, and short of trying to make up a preset list, well i'm lost. I have tried all the frequency sets to no avail, the input must be ok as i do get it to work on certain channels. under winblows it's fine on all stations. The cards one of the aims labs video extreme if that helps. bt848 chip in the least though. Any recomendations would be greatly appreciated.

cheers

kent