Date:      Mon, 16 Sep 2013 12:54:01 -0600
From:      Jamie Gritton <jamie@FreeBSD.org>
To:        =?UTF-8?B?RGFnLUVybGluZyBTbcO4cmdyYXY=?= <des@des.no>
Cc:        arch@FreeBSD.org, Slawa Olhovchenkov <slw@zxy.spb.ru>
Subject:   Re: jail configuration

On 09/16/13 11:33, Dag-Erling Smørgrav wrote:
> Jamie Gritton <jamie@FreeBSD.org> writes:
>> Yes, I've let jail startup go for too long - I really meant to put it in
>> for 10.0 but the recent slush kind of surprised me (which means I'm just
>> not keeping up). After 10 splits off, it's time to just do it.
>
> How about we just ask agree on a patch, then ask re@?

If they're good for it, I am. But if it's to go in for 10, I'd think
that update script would need to be a part of it.

On the rc script itself, jail(8) has the ability to take multiple jails
on the command line and start them all. I'd prefer to go that route
rather than looping through the jails in the shell, since it allows for
jail's support of dependencies and parallel startup.

- Jamie