Date:      Thu, 04 May 2000 12:46:10 -0700 (PDT)
From:      "Nicole Harrington." <nicole@unixgirl.com>
To:        Jeremiah Gowdy <jgowdy@home.com>
Cc:        Lloyd Rennie <lloyd@vbc.net>, hackers@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: ILOVEYOU

On 04-May-00 Jeremiah Gowdy wrote:
>>   "or some gay trojan written"
>>
>>    EXCUSE ME?
>
> Infinite apologies if I offended you.  Were I live, the word gay is used
> quite often to describe things that are foolish or weak.  I didn't mean to
> offend the homosexual community, simply to express my distaste with the
> trojans.  :)

 Thanks! I am sure I am not the only one who perhaps raised an eyebrow.
 I however did not mean to send it to the list... But since I did I want to
appologise to the list.

 It must truly be a nice place were you live!  Can we make that a virus :)

   Nicole

 nicole@unixgirl.com         |\ __ /|   (`\   http://www.unixgirl.com/
 webmistress@dangermouse.org | o_o  |__  ) )  http://www.dangermouse.org/