Date:      Wed, 16 Feb 2000 09:08:37 -0800 (PST)
From:      <keith@mail.telestream.com>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Apache1.3.6 FP

I've had Apache running sometime now with FrontPage and all runs well if I
add domains/virtual servers. Is there a way I can allow FP for normal
users? I've got a large amount of people crying about wanting to have FP
capabilities for their  ~/public_html. Is this possible? I've found
nothing on this anywhere.

FreeBSD 3.4-Stable
Running Apache 1.3.6 with FP2000 installed as outlined in
http://freebsd.lanfear.com/howtos/frontpage.html
If I remember correctly it was for FP 1.3.6 when I did the install, looks
like it's for 1.3.9 now.

Any URL's or DOC's about how to get normal users to use FP would be great.
Thanks

Keith

I hearby change the name
of RedHat to RedSplat.