Date:      Wed, 6 Apr 2011 20:03:05 -0400
From:      Andrew Duane <aduane@juniper.net>
To:        Warner Losh <imp@bsdimp.com>
Cc:        "mips@freebsd.org" <mips@FreeBSD.org>
Subject:   RE: Trouble making a filesystem

I was trying to follow the instructions on the MIPS wiki page, but they do =
seem to be volatile. I will check my build setup tomorrow and see what I ha=
ve for TARGET and TARGET_ARCH and all. I didn't do a distribute step, I was=
 trying to this afternoon and it just failed completely.

--
Andrew Duane             Juniper Networks
978-589-0551              10 Technology Park Dr